Forum Home» Competitions Time» Compers Chat Corner

Instagram - can anyone follow? - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Instagram - can anyone follow?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Compers Chat Corner
400 replies 55.7K views

Replies

• i'm @jacq_coleman ~ still figuring out how instagram works. hven't worked out the re-posting to enter comps yet...

:A
    :j Thanx to all who post the comps!!! :j
  • pesky_princesspesky_princess Forumite
    506 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I didn't know how to regram either... someone said that you just take a pic of post on your phone and post it on your wall thing, but when I did that it still showed all the time etc on my phone and looked odd on the pic so I found an app called photorepost that does it better - does anyone else use anything like this? is it allowed? lol
    April 2014: A CAR!!!!!! :j 60th Anniversary Edition of Playboy mag signed by Hugh Hefner/Family pass to Twinlakes Family Theme Park/Rio 2 Goodies/£15 Promod Voucher/Nivea Sensitive Prize pack/John Frieda Cosmetic bag and bits/Tickets to New Kids On The Block + Meet and Greet
  • Jinty85Jinty85 Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have followed you all. I am jinty85 :)
  • Mummybear1Mummybear1 Forumite
    79 posts
    Hello all, thanks for following me :) Have followed back!

I have no idea how to 'Regram', I asked someone 'younger' than me and they didn't know either lol!

Will try and find out as there are a few comps that ask you to do this :)
    Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 Gü vouchers
    Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
  • peppy40peppy40 Forumite
    182 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    Hi I'm on Instagram now follow me then I shall follow back
    peppy42
    It could be you.
  • Granny_GGranny_G Forumite
    20 posts
    Ninth Anniversary
    Hi all I have followed you all above - please feel free to add me I am yorkpuds
  • Mummybear1 wrote: »
    Oh no I'm private?? Now how do I change that? Thanks for pointing out sparklindiamond x

Followed you now!
    Keep Sprinkling Lucky Dust :A
    79 posts
    Thanks all :-) Followed all :-)
    Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 Gü vouchers
    Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
  • Can I add my name please my name is Portiapinks and will follow you all thanks.
    Thank you to all the posters
    :j:T:rotfl::rotfl::T:j
    Good luck to all the compers.:T
    79 posts
    Hi mummyof2boys am following you :)