parking ticket dispute

Hi i received a parking ticket that i disputed as the yellow lines have been repainted now stopping before they used to (with a diagonal line as the new cut off point) they refused the challenge as i am parked on the old fading lines that are no longer active . Does anybody know if this is correct or where i can find out if the old lines are still a legal parking restriction . thank you

Replies

• Pepipoo is the best one for you. This forum deals with tickets on private land.

http://www.pepipoo.com/
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    99.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    anyhope wrote: »
    Hi i received a parking ticket that i disputed as the yellow lines have been repainted now stopping before they used to (with a diagonal line as the new cut off point) they refused the challenge as i am parked on the old fading lines that are no longer active . Does anybody know if this is correct or where i can find out if the old lines are still a legal parking restriction . thank you

You can find out from the Council by asking for the current Traffic Order for that place (free to any interested person, or you may need to pay a few pence for photocopying unless you get an electronic version). Have a look on the Council website first as some Traffic Orders are linked to some LA websites. If not then email them for it.

Do post on the Council tickets forum on pepipoo though as most people win in the end with their help.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides