Rejected for Bcard Initial
Apparently even though it's now easier than ever to receive a bcard initial I was rejected! Since they didn't have student as an occupation I said I was unemployed. I assume this is why I was rejected. Can anyone give me some advice on how I can inprove my chances for being accepted? (I'm on electoral roll, landline, have incone >£3k. Should I just wait until I get a job and then apply? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards