🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Damage to my credit rating

Options
I regularly look for the 0% offers and transfer my account to them. I have now found that my credit rating has been affected to the point where I am no longer accepted for these offers. I have sought a credit report and it confirms that my credit rating is not good.
Any suggestions anyone?:eek:

Comments

• the_insider
    Options
    denis06 wrote: »
    I regularly look for the 0% offers and transfer my account to them. I have now found that my credit rating has been affected to the point where I am no longer accepted for these offers. I have sought a credit report and it confirms that my credit rating is not good.
    Any suggestions anyone?:eek:
    What is it on your report that is making it 'not good'? Have you missed payments?
    Getting married 02.08.14
    Wins for the wedding: membership for a 'wedsite' and app, £35 gift voucher for party supplies shop, £50 worth of hand painted signs, 1kg of heart shaped marshmallows :money:
  • moshoodo1
    moshoodo1 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    what happened to your credit history, any CCJ, default or missed payment?
    Aqua Advance £ 9500 ( Settled ) | BC Platinum Card 25/25 £10500 | 24 studio £1950 | SimplyBe £1800 | Nationwide Flexplus A/C OD £800| Meaningless Noddles score= 3/5
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport