Bad bad bad barclays pingit

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
tigerkittytigerkitty Forumite
4 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
Installed and uninstalled this app countless times and always getting errors. Never made a payment from it, the first time it just didn't pay which was bad news being as it was for an eBay transaction so risked getting a bad review. Next few attempts let you put in payment details but then froze at the review transaction stage. You can't change yr privacy options like it tells you to in order to download your contacts and WORSE OF ALL an answer to an obvious personal security question is shown on yr login screen for all to see who may pinch yr phone. Notice on the app review that there are sickly sweet reviews at the top of the list but scroll down and you'll find done really cross users! Oh and I tried to add a review and if you happen to choose a nickname that already exists then it doesn't tell you until after you've written the whole thing then it just deleted the lot! Apparently sophbligs already existed?! And various other random names?! Nice try barclays but it is so bad that I had to let others know! App support take about ages to get back to you to be unhelpful and tell you that u need to go into branch anyway!

I'd avoid this app , it doesn't seem to work well at all and that's worrying when it's linked to yr phone and bank account !:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals