does the daily mirror still do aldi vouchers?

And is it still on the last Thursday of the month? Just wondering if today the voucher will be in the paper or if I have missed it?

Replies

• pavlovs_dogpavlovs_dog Forumite
    10.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    the voucher was Thursday just gone this time around so it looks like you've missed it for this month.

If you like their page on facebook they always post a few days warning of the voucher being published
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Ambassador
    49.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Ambassador
    their xmas app says they will do another on thursday 28th November
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Although I have always thought it was issued on the last Thursday of the month, it seems it is actually the 4th Thursday of the month because this month had 5 Thursdays. Hope that makes sense.
  • rokkirokki Forumite
    30 Posts
    thanks so much for the replies - bit annoyed I didn't check and missed out this month!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Mini-budget 2022: what does it mean for you?

Tax cuts and Universal Credit changes

MSE News

Income tax calculator

Updated with November NI changes

MSE Tool