An alternative to PoPLA?

As some people are being told by companies that they are too late to use PoPLA as an ADR I wondered if this place may be able to help - www dot ciarb dot org
And it may also throw an almighty curve ball to these bullies!

Thoughts?

Replies

• Johno100Johno100 Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of independent arbitrators out there, if you and the PPC were of the right faith you could go in front of a Sharia or Beth Din court:D

But both parties would have to agree to the arbitrator. PPC's would, as is their right, only agree to PoPLA.
  • WiSCWiSC Forumite
    26 Posts
    But for those who are told by the PPC's that they are too late for a PoPLA, courts would look favourably if maybe you suggest another means of ADR?
  • spacey2012spacey2012 Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would wait, it is looking like parking eyes big court cases might actually have been shams, transcripts from the cases where people claimed to have fought and lost are under request as it appears they may not even exist as the defendants did not turn up despite creating accounts on forums.
    We should have seen hundreds of these losses by now.
    Things are starting to not add up ?
    Be happy...;)
  • WiSCWiSC Forumite
    26 Posts
    I seem to remember following a thread on pepipoo in which the op was super confident of winning and then came back to the forum to inform everyone that he'd lost in court. That's the only time I've heard of someone reporting being in court with them - other threads just don't seem to go that far. . .
  • spacey2012spacey2012 Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like they have been running a smoke and mirrors operation and everyone fell for it.
    Just by my dates, we should have had around 50 cases concluded, nobody has stood up who is willing to prove who they are.
    It is looking interestingly like they have stooged it and now fish for easy defaults.
    They have been spamming forums with almost identical drag and drop and insert detail here templates and the suspected court stooges used the same template as well.
    Time is running very short on the show, many are reporting non turn ups at court.
    We are within a week or two at tops of the the dog pulling the curtain from the Wizzard of oz up the parking eye yellow brick road
    Be happy...;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides