E: 13/08 Win a Trip to a Las Vegas Pool Party

Options
Monster Energy Drinks have one pair of tickets up for grabs, to the infamous Rehab Pool Party at the Paradise Beach, Las Vegas.

http://www.monsterenergy.com/gb/en/promotions/#!/promotions%3Awin-a-trip-to-a-las-vegas-pool-party-2

Just enter your details.

* Over 21's only.

* Max 1 entry per person.

* There is one (1) Main Prize available. Winner will receive: one (1) trip for two (2) people (one of whom must be the entrant and both of whom must be over 21 years of age) to Las Vegas, and includes free entry to the Rehab pool party during October 2013 at the Paradise Beach, Las Vegas. Entrants must be able to travel between 01/10/2013 and 31/10/2013. The prize includes return economy class flights (where applicable), twin shared accommodation on room-only basis for 4 nights in the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas and transfers from/to the airport in Las Vegas to/from the Hard Rock Hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, the selection of flights and accommodation shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter, and the stated accommodation is subject to change. The winner will be responsible for arranging and purchasing a) any and all meals, drinks and activities during the break, b) a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity for the entire duration of the break, c) any visas that may be required to travel, d) any vaccinations or inoculations and e) all other costs and expenses (including, without limitation, sustenance, insurance and all other travel) shall be the sole responsibility of the winning entrant.

Full T&C's on entry page.

Good luck. :)

Comments

• catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Did anyone get a confirmation?
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • MrsM71
    MrsM71 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hiya

Got a pop up stating promo entry received.
    You've got to be in it to win it!
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,036 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I 'm stuck with the Pc number....
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • mell
    mell Posts: 877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Post Code :)
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,036 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 July 2013 at 1:52PM
    Options
    mell wrote: »
    Post Code :)

I can't believe it I thought it was a code of the drink:eek: it only happens to me:o Thank you so much:beer: you deserve to win:T:A

PROMO ENTRY SUCCESS
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Ritakd
    Ritakd Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, hope you can help!
    It won't accept my postcode, with or without a gap:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories