🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 01/08? Win tickets to the rush premiere.

Options
Phooey_uk
Phooey_uk Posts: 12 Forumite
edited 23 July 2013 at 10:05PM in Game Over Archives
Subscription to cineworld/mailing list/website required.

Calling all Formula One fans - and indeed film fans! We're delighted to be giving away a pair of tickets to the premiere of Rush, due out in the UK on 13 September.
Here's how you enter. Simply send your name, address, Unlimited registered email address and phone number to competition@cineworld.co.uk to enter the FREE prize draw.
Best of luck!
* Competition Terms: Prize is for a pair of tickets to the London premiere of Rush on XXXX. (Venue & time TBC). Draw closes at midday on XXXX and winners will be contacted by 5pm that day. No alternatives available. The judge's decision is final. All expenses are payable by the winner. Send your name, address, Unlimited registered email address and phone number to competition@cineworld.co.uk to enter the FREE prize draw.*
Newbie just trying her luck :)

wins for 2013: a pair of barclays premiership match tickets

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for the comp.

Would you be ok just to edit the title for indexing by date/clarity please.
    eg:

E: 01/08 ? Win tickets to the rush premiere.

rather than:
    E:1.08? Win tickets to the rush premiere.

Just click edit & advanced
    If left as is it will be indexed wrong so you end up with the issue that can be seen on page 1 of this view of the board.Plus we may lose it to Game Over.

7 How can I amend my thread title if I need to?
    To edit the thread title you can click 'Edit' then select 'Go Advanced'.

TitleAmend1.jpg

TitleAmend2.jpg

The next screen will show your post & above it you will see 2 boxes 'Reason for Editing', which you don't have to complete & also 'Title' which has your thread title info in it.
    Simply click into the Title box & amend your text as necessary
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family