E: 31/07 Win £1,000 cash for summer

Options
comp found here
http://www.ginsters.co.uk/promotion

enter here
http://www.ginsters.co.uk/promotion/win-1000-cash

1. This offer is open to UK, CI and IOM residents aged 18+ except employees and their immediate families of Ginsters, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
  2. The prize draw opens 06.06.13 and closes Midnight 31.07.13.
  3. Entries should be made by visiting https://www.facebook.com/Ginsters or https://www.ginsters.co.uk/promotion to fill out your full details. Internet access is required; no other form of entry will be accepted.
  4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
  5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
  6. There will be two prize draws of £1,000 to be won. The first prize draw opens 06.06.13 and closes Midnight 20.06.13. The second prize draw opens 21.06.13 and closes midnight 31.07.13. Entries received during the first prize draw will roll over to the second prize draw automatically. Winners can only win once.
  7. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. The promoter's decision is final in all promotional matters and will not enter into correspondence.
  8. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. The promoter is not responsible for emails not being received for any reason. Winners' surnames, initials and county will be published the week after they win. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
  9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize.
  10. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity if relevant at no expense to the promoter.
  11. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
  12. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes that may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
  13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Ginsters and not to any other party. The promoter is Ginsters, 81 Tavistock Road, Callington, Cornwall. PL17 7XG.
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• smoker99
    smoker99 Posts: 4,172 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for the comp Liz.

I thought it looked familiar though and I wonder if it's the same as this one...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4599257

The T&C's seem to be the same with the relevant bit being....

"Entries should be made by visiting www.facebook.com/Ginsters or www.ginsters.co.uk/promotion to fill out your full details."

Not absolutely sure about this but I thought it best to mention it in case entrants unknowingly duplicate their entries.
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Thanks for posting.

I cannot get the captcha correct. Tried about 20 times, checked re-checked and every time it tells me to re-enter a correct captcha. :mad:
    The best things in life are free.....
  • joeyp
    joeyp Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for posting.

I cannot get the captcha correct. Tried about 20 times, checked re-checked and every time it tells me to re-enter a correct captcha. :mad:

Having the same problem here :(
  • BigSister2008
    BigSister2008 Posts: 4,783 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    working in chrome

Thank You

Thank you, we’ve now entered you into the draw – good luck! Now why not…

JOIN US over on our new Facebook page – where we’ll keep you happy with regular news, competitions and giveaways.

Obsessed with GAZZA

LOVING Harry Harry HurriKANE COYS
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Thank you, it worked perfect first time in Chrome.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    ThinkingOfLinking Posts: 11,828 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Won't accept my Captcha in FF or IE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income