young persons account & residency

robmar0se Forumite Posts: 1,328
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Halifax have said they will not accept the Australian birth certs of our grandchildren (our son is English married to an Aussie wife) currently living in Australia.

Does anyone know the best entity to set up trust accounts for these babes in the UK, obviously an entity that will accept the aussie birth certs?

If you this isn't possible that would be helpful.


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 448.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 232K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 603.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.7K Life & Family
  • 245.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards