overtime advice please

Options
danp100
danp100 Posts: 62 Forumite
hi,
at work we have been offered over time due to a massive backlog. This is only going to last for a couple of months and I would love to earn some extra money. I am just wondering what I should do about this regarding my IVA. I think I read somewhere before that they would take 50% of additional earnings? My2nd yearly review is in july so there is no way of hiding this because they will want to see my payslips. I know this might sound bad but if it was half way through the year they would never be able to find out, because as I said this overtime will only be in June and July's pay. I am really wondering if I should contact my supervisor now or just wait till the yearly review? thanks for any advice, only 3 years to go :)

Comments

• FiatFan_2
    FiatFan_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    you're probably best just to hand over the 50% once you get paid than getting caught out once they have your p60's to check your income. At least then you've got the money and not spent it all. Seems from other threads they soon pick up on additional income and claw it back one way or another.
    Roll on DFD, final payment 1st October 2017 :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport