Duel fuel cookers - buying/installing

Does anyone know where i can buy a duel fuel cooker and have it delivered and installed? So far the only shop i can find is Curry's, and their prices are not exactly competitive. I will be moving home soon and i would like to arrange to have it delivered and installed the day i move in because my wife seems to think a cooker is as important as a bed.

Comments

• rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    A cooker is as important as a bed ! lol

You seem to want to buy from a shop, which is nice to hear, so have you tried your local Euronics stores?

They are small independant co's mostly family owned, they deal with all the major brands, most of the time they are cheaper than the likes of Curry's and they will have their own independant installers, for you to use.

Find your local dealer at

www.euronics.co.uk
  • toffeecoated
    toffeecoated Posts: 119 Forumite
    I prefer to buy from shops because i like to see what i'm getting rather than just look at a picture on a website. But the internet is killing shops and they don't seem to be fighting back. Curry's wanted to charge me £95 to install it and charge for delivery and they couldn't give a definite date for delivery so i would have to wait until it was delivered then contact them again to arrange the installation. I have heard about Euronics but never used them. I will have a look, thanks.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,112
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Duel fuels - pistols at dawn!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts