Last nights supersize v superskinny

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
1 reply 519 views
cleggy.cleggy.
1.7K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
In this weeks episode Dr C introduces underweight 52 year old glamourous boxing granny Linda to Thomas, a 'wanna be' farmer who works as a pizza delivery driver and seems to have eaten all the pizza's he was meant to have delivered.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/supersize-vs-superskinny/4od#3483603

Replies

• margaretclaremargaretclare Forumite
    10.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched some of it. He snacks while driving along!! I've learned via Institute of Advanced Motoring/RoSPA how any such 'distractions' are dangerous and risk accidents. I hate people who eat/drink while driving! Just as much as I hate those who phone/text while driving.

That said...

I was amazed by the American woman, Robyn. She'd had a son by Caesarean section and had been warned because of her weight she could have a stroke while in surgery. That was some years ago because son is now at school, doesn't like his school-friends to see his mum, but even that warning at the time of his birth didn't give her the 'light-bulb moment'! And she talked about eating cream horns 4 at a time and not noticing it. Just an awful warning really but not much of a role model!
    [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Æ[/FONT]r ic wisdom funde, [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]æ[/FONT]r wear[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ð[/FONT] ic eald.
    Before I found wisdom, I became old.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals