edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
2 replies 443 views
safeqazsafeqaz Forumite
4 Posts
Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
MoneySaving Newbie
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
Hi

I had a RTA accident a little while back now and was been dealt with my solicitors. The RTA was on a roundabout where i got sandwiched in the middle. So far the car on the left is blaming the truck on my right and vice versa.

I had a witness on the scene and he decided to give a statement in my favor, i thanked the witness and said he may need to go to court. But as soon as he heard this he called my solicitors claiming that he was not there and wanted to withdraw the statement.

My solicitor contacted me and implied i was trying to falsify a statement, i was shocked and decided to transfer my claim. Unfortunately im having no luck as the medical report has been issued and no other solicitor is willing to pay for this.

So im wondering if anyone knows any solicitors that will help me progress my claim.

Replies

• ACGACG Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not go to court yourself?
    You dont need a solicitor to do it.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • chanz4chanz4 Forumite
    10.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so was your witness fake...if not persue
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals