RBS Offer Help

Congratulations to everybody who got their ppi money in time for xmas...what a way to start the new year too!!

I wonder if anyone can help me with a query, my husband received an offer letter from the rbs using the form i found on here so thanks for that, we had a text from them saying payment would be made within 28 days...

Now we have a debt with the Natwest that we are paying off. Because RBS own natwest and their ppi centre is one and the same, will they tie up the fact that we have another account under natwest and use the money to pay off the debt there? We have no debts on the loan or the account the original rbs loan was with. Can anyone put my mind at rest that we will get the money. Our car died on christmas eve so it would be a relief to know we might have money soon to get it fixed. Thanks.:)

Comments

• astroming wrote: »
    Now we have a debt with the Natwest that we are paying off. Because RBS own natwest and their ppi centre is one and the same, will they tie up the fact that we have another account under natwest and use the money to pay off the debt there?
    The Bank are certainly entitled to do this; whether or not they do is by no means certain, however.
    You'll have to wait and see I'm afraid.
  • I know...., thanks for your response though. Much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure