first direct mini cash e-ISA
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in ISAs & Tax-free Savings
5 replies 649 views
* 5.60% tax free (fixed) until 1 March 2008, then 4.65% tax free (variable) thereafter 5.75% AER
* apply for and manage your e-ISA account completely online
* savings free of income tax of up to £3,000 each tax year
* interest calculated daily and paid monthly
* immediate access to your money*, however, once you've paid in £3,000 you can't make additional deposits - even if the balance is below £3,000 because you've made a withdrawal
* transfer any ISA balances from previous tax years (transfers from ISAs held at first direct are not permitted)
* start saving from just £1.
What do people think of the e-ISA from first direct. I know it does not have the most attractive rates but the fact it allows transfer from previous years makes it very attractive at least till 1st March 2008.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides