Phone call

edited 26 July 2012 at 8:23PM in MSE Labs
2 replies 134 views
absoluteutopiaabsoluteutopia Forumite
1.7K Posts
edited 26 July 2012 at 8:23PM in MSE Labs
Sorry not about the site but just a general warning to people, i got a phonecall from an International number from a guy called Drew claiming to be from Money Saving Expert. It was about reducing my life insurance payments

Replies

• Former_MSE_DanFormer_MSE_Dan Former MSE
    1.6K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. This is NOT us - we never really make phonecalls out to website users, would never do this unsolicited and never try to sell something.

if you have any more details on this (eg, phone number) then it would be great if you can let me know.

Thanks

Dan
    MSE Web Editor, mainly responsible for looking after, and keeping up-to-date, ‘hard-core’ financial articles such as credit cards, savings and loans.

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Don't miss urgent MoneySaving, hear first by getting Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips
  • edited 2 August 2012 at 4:55PM
    BuzbyBuzby Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    edited 2 August 2012 at 4:55PM
    To be fair, you capitalised it. You could have receied a call from someone claiming to be a 'money saving expert' and if you made the connection, that error would be yours! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides