LTSB Mortgage overpayments : Any idea how to pay online?

Hi there

I am looking to make overpayments to my LTSB mortgage which is currently Interest only.
My questions are:

What sort code/account number can you pay into online (dont want to have to phone or visit the branch every time)

Will it make a difference that I am on Interest only? Will they ask me to move back to repayment?

Ta

Replies

• VoucherManVoucherMan Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Can't answer most of your questions but assuming you have access to online banking & LTSB have a similar setup to Halifax - I've set up a standing order from my current account to the mortgage account. I did it in the branch but you can do it online.

Mine's set up for a monthly payment, but I can change the date/amount any time so long as I give a couple of days notice (don't know if i have to, but I do anyway) If I want to make an additional payment I just change the date and / or amount then, once the payments gone through, change it back again.
  • salvo69salvo69 Forumite
    12 Posts
    Thanks

I was hoping someone had the actual details, not sure if anyone can share this?
  • salvo69salvo69 Forumite
    12 Posts
    I contacted LTSB by phone and they simply gave me the account details over the phone...very impressed with the service
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 in bonus points

MSE News

Ask an Expert: Scams

Watch MSE Katie's answers to your questions

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals