great piece in one of the mags this week :)

Options
found this in one of the mags this week , thought it might give
hope to some who say they don't win much, you just have to keep at it :D

IMG-8.jpg
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

Comments

• avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done ,is she a mser?
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • eloisemummy
    eloisemummy Posts: 354 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    what a fab story, ive only been comping about 2 weeks and although ive not won anything yet as its early days this has really lifted my spirits and i feel a lot more optimistic :) i enjoy filling out comps anyway and love to hear about others good fortune.

good luck everybody and thanks again to all who post comps...much appreciated
    AUG WINS Octonauts goodies, wall scene worth £145, years supply of tea, quicksilver T.Shirt, bulldog skincare, cookbook, my little pony hair clips, collectors edt of Beano, Sony E-Reader, £75 experience voucher, 1D puzzles

Thankyou to all comp posters for doing a fantastic job and to all BE LUCKY!!! :)
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh dear :( Congrats to her for doing so well, but why do people feel the need to go public on it? All it generates is bad attitude to "compers" - as we've seen a number of times before now. Will people never learn?
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    avelte wrote: »
    well done ,is she a mser?

hiya avelte :wave: not sure, i was just looking through the mag & saw it so thought it might help encourage all to keep sticking at the comps :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• feelinhappy2day
    Options
    wow as long as she enjoys it thats what matters- a tad flamboyant to have a mad article (which no doubt is paid for) but never the less good to give us all the focus to carry on.

I have never won a thing (been comping over 2 years and not even won something little - :( v unlucky me- so if she wants to share!???)
  • fire**fly
    Options
    jaibaby wrote: »
    Oh dear :( Congrats to her for doing so well, but why do people feel the need to go public on it? All it generates is bad attitude to "compers" - as we've seen a number of times before now. Will people never learn?

suppose they'll always be a debate with that jaibaby :)
    since comping myself from donkeys years ago when it was just snail mail/tiebreakers etc it's always gone on right up to this day & suppose it will forever :)

• fire**fly
    Options
    wow as long as she enjoys it thats what matters- a tad flamboyant to have a mad article (which no doubt is paid for) but never the less good to give us all the focus to carry on.

I have never won a thing (been comping over 2 years and not even won something little - :( v unlucky me- so if she wants to share!???)

yep, i agree :)

unhappy you've said you've not won anything yet :sad:
    so sending you lots of fairy dust & hoping you'll soon be posting in here with a win :j
    fairy%20kiss.gif

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lovely story. It's incredible to think someone got through a whole year of unemployment living off comp wins. Thanks for posting Firefly :cool:
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • angelbreeze
    angelbreeze Posts: 856 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lucky her
    i enter 100's a day,but i haven't won a thing this yr,it's a good job i'm not hoping to live off my wins !!!! lol
    2013 wins..... Disney on ice VIP tickets...amazon Kindle
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I know this will upset some people on here but I hate it when people sell their wins on ebay. If they don't want the prize they shouldn't enter as there are entries that want the prize.
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport