Win a holiday for four - to Club Perili. Turkey

in Game over
4 replies 519 views
https://countrylife.ipcmediasecure.com/competitions/1409

E9/March

Enter our competition to win a fabulous holiday for four in Turkey

Sunsail's enchanting Club Perili, a retreat set on the edge of Datca bay in Turkey, offers the ultimate escape to get away from it all, whether you participate in all the activities or just luxuriate with a treatment in the spa.

Sunsail Clubs is offering you the chance to win a week's holiday for four people to Club Perili in Turkey. This amazing prize includes flights to and from the UK, transfers to and from the Club, accommodation, a half-board meal plan, free use of Sunsail sailing equipment and childcare for kids aged 2 - 17.

Good luck all.

Matt
To win a competition gives you the spirit to carry on (Comping).

Replies

• brook_sonbrook_son Forumite
    5.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    Dont forget to answer the question

CLUB PERILI (i think)

:dance:Carry on Comping :dance:
  • StrepsyStrepsy Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    Is this a bit dodgy? 'It is a condition that travel insurance be taken out through Sunsail Clubs or another adequate policy of insurance to cover the winner and all persons named on the booking form.'
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • MattOspreyMattOsprey Forumite
    444 Posts
    I think it is normal for most companies to state about insurance being required.
    I have just booked with Thomas Cook to go to Brazil in a couple of weeks, and they say you must have insurance at least as good as theirs.
    All major policies are as good, but they obviously would like you to use theirs.
    They can no longer make you use theirs so they offer it hoping you will take it while you are on the site.
    Don't worry.
    Matt
    To win a competition gives you the spirit to carry on (Comping).
  • kipper_2-2kipper_2-2 Forumite
    56K Posts
    End Date is 09/03/2007

Its part of Sunsails actual policy " You may not travel with us unless you have holiday insurance either with Sunsail Clubs' provider or by arranging a policy yourself with comparable or greater cover under all sections"

see here

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum