How do you mutually cancel on Ebay?

I put a few items on Ebay for sale from a recent Laura Geller TSV. I uploaded a photo of the TSV and specifically said in each post that the bidder would not be bidding for the kit but only be bidding for one item (I put three posts on - one for a make up bag, the other for an eyeshadow and the other for a blusher). I have had a Buyer email me saying she has bid thinking it was the kit and wants to cancel. I don't know how you do this so have emailed her back telling her to contact Ebay. I suppose if she backs out I can offer Second Chance to the next Bidder but am loath to do this as I don't feel I have misrepresented in the post. Can she leave neg feedback for me?
Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
£2. Challenge member 55

Comments

• steveE2
    steveE2 Posts: 1,302
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    You can cancel here http://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/
    Yes she can leave feedback.
    I must say it looks very misleading to me having the same pic on all 3 auctions showing the bag and contents on each one,I would assume it was all the items shown as well.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If you file a mutual, she can leave feedback. You need to go to the resolution centre and input the item number. She can accept the mutual and your fees will be refunded, she can decline it and your fees won't be, or she can forget and in seven days you can close it to get your fees back

If you file a 'non paying bidder', you have to wait four days to open it, wait another four days and hope she doesn't pay and if she hasn't paid, you can close it. Neither of you can leave feedback.
  • steveE2
    steveE2 Posts: 1,302
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Forgot to say as the autions are still live you can cancel her bid
    To cancel a bid:
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    As Steve has said above. I read that the buyer had paid, but now having read it again I think the auction is still live.

You should not confuse matters listing the same photo for each item. Most phone apps show limited description text, so you are going to get further problems. Don't be lazy, use a photo for each item that relates to that item.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure