EXTENDED: You've got another week to add your travel & holiday deals questions for expert MSE Oli as part of the latest Ask An Expert event.

Help Please?

I have a friend who cooks her elderly parents meals and is looking for plate stackers the metal or plastic ring that allows you to stack plates of food, not sure what they are called but i can't find them anywhere...can anyone help:)


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy Price Cap change

Martin Lewis on what it means for you

MSE News

Best £1 you've ever spent?

Share your most impressive bargains

MSE Forum