iva with 2 months left

Options
so i got the email asking me contact my case officer to complete my annual review so i called this morning with figures at the ready but just after i called my case officier relised it ended in two months and said its pointless doing one

i was shocked so just ended the conversation

but there are a couple of questions i wanted to ask and rather than rephoning will see if someone can help

the iva is currently taken by standing order do i stop this or will they stop it

what happens when final payment is made

how long is it best too leave it before starting to contact the credit agencies to clean up my credit report

Comments

• didaiva
    didaiva Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    so i got the email asking me contact my case officer to complete my annual review so i called this morning with figures at the ready but just after i called my case officier relised it ended in two months and said its pointless doing one
    Unusual as they would nornally do a final review to ensure you've paid across all bonuses, overtime, windfalls etc.
    the iva is currently taken by standing order do i stop this or will they stop it
    Yes get the final payment date from the IP and cancel the standing order yourself. :D
    what happens when final payment is made
    The IP Prepares the final report and completion certificate :T Though I believe there is a delay in these getting sent out :mad:
    how long is it best too leave it before starting to contact the credit agencies to clean up my credit report
    You can start the process going as soon as you get the certificate :)
  • stationairy
    Options
    big thanks

you think i should phone back
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business