Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4 - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4

edited 27 March 2013 at 3:30PM in Referrers
696 replies 63.8K views

Replies

• starrybeestarrybee Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/starrybee

If anyone wants to sign up :)
  • :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

If you wanna share the love my Top CashBack name is:

6weeksinbed

PM me to let me know and we can be buddies forever... :beer:

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    6 weeks in bed after Surgery. Thinking MB would be a better use of my time over watching Jeremy Kyle...:j
  • fd1972ukfd1972uk Forumite
    440 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi All,

Just putting my referral link up for anyone.

tp://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/dboy268

Thanks in advance. :);)

FD
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning,

I hope you’ve all had an enjoyable weekend.

@excel1966 – Is it possible you can send me an email from our Profile Page , with both your registered Top CashBack email address and MSE username so that I can look into this for you?

Kind Regards
    Clare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • exel1966exel1966 Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning,

I hope you’ve all had an enjoyable weekend.

@excel1966 – Is it possible you can send me an email from our Profile Page , with both your registered Top CashBack email address and MSE username so that I can look into this for you?

Kind Regards
    Clare

Hi Clare,

I've sent a support ticket from TCB marked for your attention.

Thanks.
  • woodface7woodface7 Forumite
    129 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Can I use this thread to suggest a couple of Quidco offers that TCB could match?

1) Get a breakdown cover quote at Green Flag and get £2 cashback.

2) Acuvue free 30 day contact lens trial - £3 cashback.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

@excel1966 – Thank you and I’ve responded on your Support ticket directly now.

@woodface7 – Thank you for your suggestions and we’ll hopefully be able to add these programmes in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
    Clare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bevallybevally Forumite
    267 posts
    Message for TCB rep -

Hi,
    I joined Paddy Power via TCB in Jan. Nothing tracked & i submitted a ticket on 15th Jan. This is still showing as waiting for retailer. Is it possible to have an update on this please?
    Thanks
    Make £10 a day challenge = Aiming for £100 a month
    May - £100.68/£100 (£80.68 cash & £20.00 vouchers)
    June - £121.04/£100 (£91.04 cash & £30.00 vouchers)
    July - £22.11/£100 (£22.11 cash & £0.00 vouchers)
  • Has anyone had trouble with Post Office insurance? Mine tracked correctly, was supposedly payable 23rd March - now it has changed to 0. Not impressed, I know I clicked through correctly, cleared cookies, didn't use voucher or suchlike. I have raised a support ticket but don't hold out much hope to be honest.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support