Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4 - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4

edited 27 March 2013 at 3:30PM in Referrers
696 replies 63.8K views

Replies

• My referral link:
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/katmabel

Thank you so much if anyone uses it:)
  • edited 8 March 2012 at 12:35AM
    pfpfpfpf Forumite
    4.5K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 8 March 2012 at 12:35AM
    pfpf wrote: »
    is there a TCB issue?

since last night neither myself or any family members can login, it just says "oops! login failed, try again".

even if i try a PW reset it doesnt recognise the email as even existing.

i use my account several times a week, families is less often but all have same issue.

still not working, plus i cant raise a ticket without being signed in, how can i find out whats happened to my account?

my account is used regularly, other family members use theirs rarely.

edit: just checked and aswell as mine its 7 family/friends that have the same issue. i didnt refer family and i dont use the accounts, just mine.
    My avatar is my life.
  • Went for the T-mobile Vivacity offer with £70.70 cashback. This was 8 days ago and while it tracked the same day it is still showing at £10.10 not £70.70. The 7 day cancellation/return period (dsr) is now nearly up, so now I am tied into a 2 year contract at an effectively higher monthly price than was promised due to the lower cashback.
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • exel1966exel1966 Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi TCB,

Last August I opened a Santander Preferred Current Account which should have tracked at £55.55, but it tracked at the lower rate of £45.45 which was the amount for a different account.
    At the time there was a message posted on your site advising TCB members that the incorrect tracking amount was a known problem with your affiliate network and that you would automatically rectify it.
    Well it's now 7 months on and still I'm waiting for the additional £10.10 to be paid which for a known problem seems to be rather excessive. A message was sent to me via your site on 24 Jan advising it may take a few more weeks, it's now 7 weeks ago, will it ever get sorted ?

Thanks
  • LynseyLynsey Forumite
    9.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Just to say thanks to all at TCB for resolving an issue.
    TBH, I doubted this would be sorted (sorry), but it was and pretty quickly. Not paid out as yet, but confident it will be within a month.

Well done and pass on the regards to all concerned.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Please use my referral link below. I would really appreciate it :)

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/whosthatgirl1989

Thanks!
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

@ pfpf – Can you please get in touch with us using the e-mail address as listed in our Public Profile, please remember to tell us your Money Saving Expert username as part of your query.

@ competitionscafe – Sorry to hear that this is still not showing correctly for you, but providing that you have met the terms for qualifying for the higher value of cashback, then it should be the case that this will be uplifted in due course. The likelihood is though that this might not happen until several weeks have passed since the date in which you originally made the sale, this amount of time can differ depending upon what has been purchased.

As ever, if this does progress to the status of ‘Payable’ before being corrected to the advertised level, we can get this difference queried for you if you submit a Missing CashBack Claim.

@ exel1966 – It does look like the problem has fixed now, but at the time there is always a chance that some cashback amounts might have slipped through the net. Regardless of the status of your cashback amount, if you believe that you have not received what is due, then you can claim against the difference. We would advise that this claim is lodged when your cashback has been ‘Confirmed’ at incorrect amount for a while, or shortly after this becomes ‘Payable’. Some merchants impose restrictions as to how old transactions can be for claims, and if they are many months old they may not be processed successfully.

@ Lynsey – Thank you for the positive feedback, I will pass this on to others here.

Kind regards,

Ryan
    Top CashBack Support.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • edited 9 March 2012 at 7:17PM
    exel1966exel1966 Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 March 2012 at 7:17PM
    Hi there,

@ exel1966 – It does look like the problem has fixed now, but at the time there is always a chance that some cashback amounts might have slipped through the net. Regardless of the status of your cashback amount, if you believe that you have not received what is due, then you can claim against the difference. We would advise that this claim is lodged when your cashback has been ‘Confirmed’ at incorrect amount for a while, or shortly after this becomes ‘Payable’. Some merchants impose restrictions as to how old transactions can be for claims, and if they are many months old they may not be processed successfully.

TCB

I raised the claim immediately, back in August yet it still has not been resolved. The £45.45 was paid to me a long time ago, yet I'm still missing the £10.10. Considering it was a publicised known problem I expected it to be resolved fairly quickly. A quick phone call would confirm which account I opened.
  • edited 9 March 2012 at 7:56PM
    Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 March 2012 at 7:56PM
    Managed to put the claim in now for MoreThan, thanks for over-riding the 100 days.

while I'm here, referral link is

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/edinburghlass
  • jude_sjude_s Forumite
    62 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/js66

I would be grateful to any joiners who would like to use my link.
    Thank you!
    :T
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support