Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4 - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4

edited 27 March 2013 at 3:30PM in Referrers
696 replies 63.8K views

Replies

• pepsimaxpepsimax Forumite
    119 posts
    Hi, Is their a delay on New Vista payments? I have noticed that the payment times have also changed, As before it went like this.... surveys done from 1st Nov-30th Nov were all paid at the end of Jan, And surveys from 1st Dec-31st Dec were all down to be payable by the 29th Feb, But this has now changed, As it now shows as surveys done on the 1st Dec to become payable on the 18th Feb, surveys done on the 2nd Dec to become payable on the 19th Feb etc etc, How come this has now changed, As before it was more simple, ie, Surveys completed in one month would all become payable 2+ months later all on the same day.
  • edited 2 March 2012 at 10:04AM
    morrow56morrow56 Forumite
    192 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 2 March 2012 at 10:04AM
    HI

Just had a transaction of £70.70 with More Than Car Insurance move to Payable £0.00

Can TopCashback Representative explain what is going on please

Scunnered by this - policy paid in full - transaction done on October 14th - what has happened to this

Can't even make a claim as it is more than 100 days old - very unhappy Bear

Please advise how I can get this £70.70 made payable

Thanks Andrew

My username is Morrow56
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

@pepsimax – The estimated dates displayed on your account now are based on the average tracking speeds.

These changes have taken place following feedback from our members and hope that they’ll mostly reflect a more realistic payable date.

@morrow56 – Thank you providing the information to allow me to locate your account.

I am sorry to hear that you’ve experienced this declined transaction and I do understand how disappointing this is. I’ve overridden the 100 day limit to enable you to lodge a Missing CashBack Claim for this now.

Hopefully if you’ve followed all the advice given on this merchant’s Top CashBack page, then we’ll be able to gain a successful outcome for you.

If you do have any further queries on this matter, please feel free to send us a Support Ticket from within your account.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Kind Regards
    Clare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • pepsimaxpepsimax Forumite
    119 posts
    Good Afternoon,

@pepsimax – The estimated dates displayed on your account now are based on the average tracking speeds.

These changes have taken place following feedback from our members and hope that they’ll mostly reflect a more realistic payable date.

Kind Regards
    Clare

Thanks for the reply, But payments are obviously late if the payable date is shown as the 18th,19th,20th,21st etc etc etc feb up til todays date...so I can safely say that the payments are less realistic than before
  • morrow56morrow56 Forumite
    192 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    All details now submitted

Praying this is resolved to my satisfaction.

Relying on this cash

Thanks

Andrew
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Hi there, just a quick question.... Why is it that my supposedly free Lovefil tria is showing up as £1.00 for transaction amount, when clicking on the pending cashback of £15.15? Surely it should say £0.00?
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrow56 wrote: »
    HI

Just had a transaction of £70.70 with More Than Car Insurance move to Payable £0.00

Can TopCashback Representative explain what is going on please

Scunnered by this - policy paid in full - transaction done on October 14th - what has happened to this

Can't even make a claim as it is more than 100 days old - very unhappy Bear

Please advise how I can get this £70.70 made payable

Thanks Andrew

My username is Morrow56

Just discovered the exact same, transaction done on 26/10 and extremely difficult to find an answer to how to claim as beyond the 100 days. :(
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

@ pepsimax – I’m sorry to hear that this change has not been well received, and we will of course take your thoughts on board regarding any future changes. If you do have multiple or a high number of transactions for one merchant, then it might be more useful to you to have an overview as to when transactions are likely to be paid, as if they have been made close together within the same month – the likelihood is they will be paid together. I believe you may have referred to this before, but you can see this from the ‘Payment Performance’ on the offer listing page of a particular merchant.

As ever though, it is not unexpected for a merchant to occasionally miss a payment cycle, but all being well we would expect them to catch up and fall back into making regular payments.

@ superman909 – This can be quite common and shouldn’t be anything to worry about. There are numerous cashback offers which don’t require you to make a purchase or to buy anything up front, we understand that the indicated purchase value of £1.00 is a trait of the tracking technology rather than a reflection of what has been spent or what is due.

@ Edinburghlass – Sorry for any distress caused by this, we are always making changes to our Help section to make it easier to find answers. The particular page I believe you may have been looking for is here...

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help/66

As it describes, can you please submit a General Support Ticket, under certain circumstances we can over-ride the 100 day limit for you.

Kind regards,

Ryan
    Top CashBack Support.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    46.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please only post your referral once in the thread
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pfpfpfpf Forumite
    4.5K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭
    is there a TCB issue?

since last night neither myself or any family members can login, it just says "oops! login failed, try again".

even if i try a PW reset it doesnt recognise the email as even existing.

i use my account several times a week, families is less often but all have same issue.
    My avatar is my life.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support