Bt farce need email address for customer service MD Wayne Buckley

in Phones & TV
6 replies 4.4K views
Hi,

My friend has had a nightmare with bt over a house move where it's taken bt nearly 3 months to get her back online as an experienced complaints letter writer she has asked for my help I just want to make sure it goes to the write place.

Anyone got any info ???

Replies

• edited 29 January 2012 at 4:09PM
    HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 29 January 2012 at 4:09PM
    BT's standard format would be [EMAIL="wayne.buckley@bt.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • its Warren Buckley not wayne
  • as an experienced complaints letter writer she has asked for my help I just want to make sure it goes to the write place.

And if you are writing a letter that suggests you are a serious letter-writer, you need to know the difference between right and write.....
  • I'm on an I pad so excuse the spelling mistakes it's a nightmare to type on, but how did that contribute to answering my question David ???

Anyway moving on tried the email thing and it bounced right back so will write and send it in a envelope marked private and confidential.
  • DUTRDUTR Forumite
    13K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I'm on an I pad so excuse the spelling mistakes it's a nightmare to type on, but how did that contribute to answering my question David ???

Anyway moving on tried the email thing and it bounced right back so will write and send it in a envelope marked private and confidential.

It does contribute as going in like a bull in china shop is not really the route for rapid success, even the person you wanted to address , you never got his name right, calm down a bit , get off that stupid ipad rubbish and have a think about what you want to write and what you expect to achieve, as I think you already know you will get the box standard reply.
  • chikachika Forumite
    848 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hello Londonbabe 73, are you still in need of an email to contact BT on? Try [EMAIL="ian.livingston@bt.com"]ian. [email protected] com[/EMAIL]. Just take the spaces out. I'm not sure of his job title anymore but when I had a similar nightmare experience I emailed him and he replied within an hour saying he would get a high level person to contact me. They contacted me later that day and the issue that had taken hours of phone calls and numerous emails was sorted quickly with some compensation for being messed about.

Good luck, they are a nightmare company to deal with.
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, only a few will catch your heart. Pursue those.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 in bonus points

MSE News

Ask an Expert: Scams

Watch MSE Katie's answers to your questions

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals