Hotel in London

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
7 replies 1.2K views
dark_knight_2dark_knight_2 Forumite
95 Posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Anyone able to recommend a hotel in london? Heading away for the weekend in november and hoping to get a hotel reasonable distance from airport, tourist spots, transport links etc?:)

Replies

• MilkoMilko Forumite
    658 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Highly recommned the Houxton if you like something trendy
    Easyhotel if you're on a budget & only want a bed & bathroom
    Victoria hotel if you want central
  • I just LOVE the Hilton at Tower Bridge, and if you book before 31st January, you will get it at their sale price. We stayed for our 15th wedding anniversary and for hubbys 40th last year and it is fab. It is between Tower Bridge and London Bridge, and only about 5 mins walk from Tower of London, 2 mins walk from HMS Belfast, 20 mins from Saint Pauls, 2 minutes from Tube Station and there are loads of gorgeous, inexpensive eateries right up alongside the Thames. It is a lovely area of London and we got an upgrade both times as it was a special occasion to the executive floor, which allowed us free drinks from 6-9pm each evening and free afternoon tea. If you want any more information, just ask. :beer:
    If my post helps you, please click the 'thanks' button. :T
  • sarah69696pinksarah69696pink Forumite
    648 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Totally agree with Hilton Tower Bridge - its one of our faves too.
    Malmaison also great for a romantic getaway.
    If you're looking for reasonable, you can't get better than Travelodge in Waterloo, near station, clean fairly new travelodge, it's not luxury but great value.
  • tightasaduck'stightasaduck's Forumite
    290 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Search here:

hotelscomparison.com
  • The Columbia in Bayswater jus opposite Hyde park is excellent value with a great location
  • Thanks all i appreciate it, but my beloved has suddenly decided on edinburgh instead! Got sorted at the residence inn
  • weeclickweeclick Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    I go to London 3 or 4 times a year and each time usually stay in different places. Would reccommend Bayswater area and if you go on booking.com you can tailor your search to suit your budget :)
    Life is what you make it.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals