🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 10/02 Noon Win The Change-Up On Blu-Ray & DVD

Options
Email: [EMAIL="sj.competitions@yahoo.co.uk"]sj.competitions@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL]
Subject: The Change-Up
Answer: Arrested Development

Include your name, address, and telephone number.

The competition is open to UK residents only who are registered Screenjabber users.

Clicky
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• girl84
    Options
    Trying to register but it keeps telling me i'm answering the math question wrong??!
  • aliben
    aliben Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    ditto to maths problem :(
    April wins: £30 Thompson & Morgan vouchers, £25 Snow & Rock vouchers, Magix photo editor software, Mr Tumble DVD, Diesel watch, necklace, kettle
  • seasider007
    Options
    Same here, been trying for a week now.
    Best wins 2010 - Ipod touch, Ipad, W/end in Amsterdam, 32" TV & Bluray, V Fest tix X 4, Global Gathering Tix, £100 M&S vouchers
  • catkins2
    catkins2 Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    ditto to maths question
    June Wins : Pair of MGM Expo Tickets,6 VIP Tickets Isle Of Wight Festival,Samsung N130 Netbook, Two Night Trip To Cologne, Royal Mail King George Stamp set July Wins : Pair of One day Wireless Festival Tickets, Ryobi Goal and Football. Pair Weekend Tickets High Voltage Festival August Wins : Pair VIP Weekend Tickets Global Gathering
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport