🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 09/02 Win an Ipad 2 (FB)

Options
With the What Car? page on Facebook
From the main Facebook page - /whatcar?sk=app_204684816209053

(Can someone post the link please - I can't yet as a newbie)

Complete form and answer question:

"Waze is a free traffic app that allows you to report obstacles on the road to other drivers in your area including speed cameras, traffic accidents and many others. This icon represents one of the obstacles you can report – what does it mean? If you don't know, you can download the app or watch the demo to find out."

I am driving behind a slow-moving works vehicle
I am driving on a road that's not marked on the Waze map :)
I am driving on a road on which the pavement is currently obstructed by roadworks

Terms and conditions
1. Entries close: 11.59pm on February 9, 2012. 2. The prize is an Apple iPad 2. 3. Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. 4. No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable. 5. Only one entry per person. 6. For full terms and conditions click here. The Promoter : Haymarket Media Group, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE.

Your personal information will only be used as set out in Haymarket Media Group's privacy policy. Submitting your details indicates your consent, for the time being, that we and our partners may contact you about products and services that will be of interest to you via post, phone, e-mail and SMS. You can opt-out at ANY time using the contact details in our privacy policy should you not enjoy the great offers we have for you and we will NOT contact you again until you ask us to do so.

GOOD LUCK!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills