how much do kittens vaccinations cost?

Options
anyone know roughly what the current cost of kittens vaccinations are?

we sadly lost our cat in oct and I said we'd wait a while before getting another but have been offered 2 kittens. Long term costs wont be a problem but want to make sure I can afford the vaccinations at short notice before commiting. thanks
this year do something that scares you for courage is not the absence of fear just the knowledge that some things are worth the risk

Comments

• narabanekeater
    Options
    im in Leicestershire and ive been quoted anything betwen £54 and £80 per cat
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • rising_from_the_ashes
    Options
    Varies hugely in different areas & even in different vet practices in the same town - best advice would be to phone several vets in your area & get quotes.

Last ones I had done were over 3 years ago & were £80 then (but our prices seem to be expensive compared to some)
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The insurance and other costs will cost vastly more than vaccinations every 3 years or annually depending on type of vaccination you get.
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
  • rita-rabbit
    Options
    insurance - not everyone insures their cats

other costs - food, toys & litter?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business