We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

tiny little white bugs on my peppers

Options
Hi,

I noticed this morning that I've got tiny white bugs on my peppers and chilli plants (on an inside window sill).

Does anyone know what they might be? They are TINY - no more than a couple of millimetres. Any ideas on how to get rid of them?

To be honest I'm on the verge of picking the peppers and chillis anyway (although not all the chillis are red yet).

Gah - wish I knew more about this growing things malarky.

Comments

• shoppaholic_returns
    Options
    Hi, if they look abit furry/fluffy they could be meely bugs, i have had them on indoor plants before, google them and compare pics. If they turn out to be meely bugs then you must spray them as the bugs will kill off your plant and spread to other plants.
  • Little_Vics
    Little_Vics Posts: 1,516 Forumite
    Options
    yes!! That's them. Thank you very much.

I'll pick the fruits, and spray the plants.

xLV
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family