Help with small claims court

amancalledmartinamancalledmartin Forumite
200 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
Hi all

Hope this is in the right place. I wasn't quite sure where it should go. To cut a very long story short, my DH has today had to issue a small claims form against someone who owes him money. He's added on the interest, but because he's stressed and not thinking properly he's just realised he's put the decimal point in the wrong place. Clearly the claim is now wrong and the chap he's claiming against will make the most of that. Can he withdraw and resubmit the claim? It's all online so he doesn't know who to call or what to do.

If anyone can help I'd be very appreciative!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals