Anyone find any stationary freebies ?

Can anyone find any stationary freebies ? Looking to save some money when it comes to getting some uni supplies

Comments

• AbbeyDhabi
    AbbeyDhabi Posts: 110 Forumite
    misskaty wrote: »
    Can anyone find any stationary freebies ? Looking to save some money when it comes to getting some uni supplies

No, but I do know some freebies that move - boom, boom!

{Sorry, couldn't resist.}
    Santander - usted puede silbar para su dinero
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Try to blag it back into your Unis Fresher day/s, this is the easiest place to pick up freebies. Either go on the "I forgot my pass but heres my NUS card (proving which Uni your from-just make sure its the current year not the last one!) or get a position as one of the welcomers/group members inside offering various freebies, visit the others and pick stuff up.

Otherwise your best off waiting for the sales in mid Autumn term when prices have fallen or gone into sale.

Avery do good freebie samples but they wont see you outside a week.

Buying bulk when grouping together with other students/house of flat mates can also lower costs. Just look for places that require bulk buying to make things work.

There are also various places which will offer NUS holders a 10% discount. It was all different back in the day but now more retailers seemed to have signed up, its worth checking out the NUS site for more details.

Oh, and the Pound Shop/99p stores ...etc all sell basic stationary for cheap prices (currently around the err, pound mark!)
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport