baby shower gift??

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Special Occasions & Other Celebrations
4 replies 808 views
babysteps24babysteps24 Forumite
256 Posts
Need a bargain idea for a baby shower gift, not sure if you give a gift for mum or baby or both! Baby not born yet!:o

Replies

• LJMLJM Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    i gave a crochet blanket i made you could make up a pamper hamper for her or a baby hamper for baby
    :xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:
  • edited 3 August 2011 at 11:11PM
    Janey21Janey21 Forumite
    189 Posts
    edited 3 August 2011 at 11:11PM
    Need a bargain idea for a baby shower gift, not sure if you give a gift for mum or baby or both! Baby not born yet!:o

I do baby nappy cakes, sock cupcakes or mini pamper cakes for the new mum to be..... so I could always advise you on how to make any of those.....alternatively you could give a beautiful gift box of real cupcakes with a baby theme or gift vouchers, a nice baby memory book maybe....hope I've helped...;)
    Janey
  • GiggleGiggle Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    There is a whole thread on here about nappy cakes with loads of tips on why not pop over and have a look
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • mr_knightmr_knight Forumite
    943 Posts
    Nappy cakes are fab. I made some of my closest friends some. The thread on here is great for advice and you can spend as much or as little as you want to. The sock cupcakes might be a cheaper alternative.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals