We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

75% off seeds Wilkinsons

Options
meg72
meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Wilkinsonshave Johnsons seedsall 75% off all.Also some of their own brand but not all as yet
Slimming World at target

Comments

• Hovel_lady
    Hovel_lady Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - will check this out!
  • 3v3
    3v3 Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    Went today and many seed packets are 75% off, others at half price. I've separated the packets that I can't use now for next year, but I was surprised at how many I can still use right now.

Thank you, OP, without your post I wouldn't have even gone to Wilkinsons today :money:
  • tilly_willow
    Options
    I've also had a good result thank you. My local store also had 75% off some pots & modules, albeit vivid green but I don't think the plants or seeds will mind.
  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I managed to get a load of the Morrisons flower buckets today, at 99p for 8 it's better than buying large pots.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • mutley74
    mutley74 Posts: 4,022 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    also had some seedling trays on offer!
  • ladylouise62
    Options
    I took advantage of the seeds and got a couple of ones that I fancied trying but wouldn't want to pay full price... including a couple of the originally 28p packs :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport