Quidco Question and Answers

edited 27 October 2015 at 10:52AM in Shop but don't drop
3.9K replies 785K views

Replies

• quidco_Company_Representativequidco_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    danth said:
    Hey - I'm going to sign up with Virgin Broadband for a new contract, but I'm going with a deal I found on uSwitch. Can I still get the cash back via Quidco? Thanks!

Hey, for the cashback with Virgin you would need to make the purchase directly with Virgin Media from going through Quidco to their website via the "Get cashback" link. At the moment Uswitch don't currently offer cashback on broadband, so making a purchase via them would mean that there was no cashback available. I am sorry for any inconvenience with that.
    - Joseph ([email protected]quidco.com)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • BougainvilleaBougainvillea Forumite
    632 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I had a payout as a giftcard from Carluccios. However, Carluccios have gone into administration. I emailed Quidco asking for a refund but they have refused and advised me to contact the company. I have contacted the administrators for Carluccios but they say that it is extremely unlikely that giftcards will be refunded. Refunds for giftcards will be added to an already long list of creditors. In addition, they will only consider giftcards paid for in cash with a receipt that I cannot provide. As it is not my fault that Carluccios have gone into administration, please can you help with a full refund. Whilst writing, I would like to say that I also had a gift card with Topcashback for Carluccio's and they have agreed a credit. 
    Thank you
  • edited 4 May 2020 at 3:54PM
    badger09badger09 Forumite
    10.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 4 May 2020 at 3:54PM
    I've just received a very convincing email from Quidco
    'Reset your Quidco password
    We understand you'd like to reset your password.
    If you didn't request this, we advise you to reset it as a precaution.'
    Followed by a link. It came from one of the 'safe' addresses listed on Quidco's Phishing email FAQ page.

Obviously I wouldn't use the link anyway, but AFAIK, I don't have a Quidco account. It is remotely possible that I opened one many years ago but as I'm usually meticulous about keeping records, I doubt it.

Is there any way of finding out? 
  • quidco_Company_Representativequidco_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    badger09 said:
    I've just received a very convincing email from Quidco
    'Reset your Quidco password
    We understand you'd like to reset your password.
    If you didn't request this, we advise you to reset it as a precaution.'
    Followed by a link. It came from one of the 'safe' addresses listed on Quidco's Phishing email FAQ page.

Obviously I wouldn't use the link anyway, but AFAIK, I don't have a Quidco account. It is remotely possible that I opened one many years ago but as I'm usually meticulous about keeping records, I doubt it.

Is there any way of finding out? 
    Hey :)
    Thank you for your message, really sorry for the confusion caused here.We are aware there has been some emails sent out as a security precaution, to remind members to update/change there password.

If you wish to amend this you can go through the procedure to do show shown on the email or you may dis regard this also :) 

If you would like to send an email to [email protected]quidco.com with your registered email address we can take a look into this for you!

Many thanks 
    -Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    I had a payout as a giftcard from Carluccios. However, Carluccios have gone into administration. I emailed Quidco asking for a refund but they have refused and advised me to contact the company. I have contacted the administrators for Carluccios but they say that it is extremely unlikely that giftcards will be refunded. Refunds for giftcards will be added to an already long list of creditors. In addition, they will only consider giftcards paid for in cash with a receipt that I cannot provide. As it is not my fault that Carluccios have gone into administration, please can you help with a full refund. Whilst writing, I would like to say that I also had a gift card with Topcashback for Carluccio's and they have agreed a credit. 
    Thank you
    Hey there, 
    I am really sorry to learn of the issues you have encountered, could you please send us an email to [email protected]quidco.com  in regards to your query and provide us with the email address registered to your Quidco account. 
    We can then take a look into this for and get back to you as soon as possible.
    Joseph
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    Hi,
    I searched but unable to find an help. I wanted to register as a retailer to quidco. We have online website for used phones. mitrecyclers.com. I wanted to offer cashback to clients via Quidco etc. Anyone know the right process to get us listed with them??
    Hey there :) 
    Great to hear you would like to join us! 
    Please can you send your details over to [email protected] and we can pass this over to the right team for you!

Speak soon!
    Joseph
  • BougainvilleaBougainvillea Forumite
    632 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Thank you
    Hey there, 
    I am really sorry to learn of the issues you have encountered, could you please send us an email to [email protected]quidco.com  in regards to your query and provide us with the email address registered to your Quidco account. 
    Joseph
    Thank you for your email and for looking into this so promptly. However, I am really disappointed with Quidco's response and refusal to help with the Carluccio's giftcard. I have been a Premium member almost continuously from when Quidco was set up.
    I feel my long years of membership should not be ignored.
    Can you advise your complaints procedure? 
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    Thank you
    Hey there, 
    Joseph
    Thank you for your email and for looking into this so promptly. However, I am really disappointed with Quidco's response and refusal to help with the Carluccio's giftcard. I have been a Premium member almost continuously from when Quidco was set up.
    I feel my long years of membership should not be ignored.
    Can you advise your complaints procedure? 
    So sorry that you're in this position, it's something outside of our control I'm afraid as we'd need explicit confirmation from them if they wish to cancel the gift card. If you wish to make a complaint, please could you send an email over to me and I can point you to the relevant team 😊 -Joseph([email protected])
  • movingonmovingon Forumite
    482 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    I have emailed you. Again. About the TSB problems. I hope you can help, rather than being sent a generic reply from Quidco. Thank you
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    movingon said:
    I have emailed you. Again. About the TSB problems. I hope you can help, rather than being sent a generic reply from Quidco. Thank you
    Thanks for this, I've replied to your email now  :) If you need anything else just drop me a message -Joseph([email protected])