We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

I'm so stupid....

Options
Eliza_2
Eliza_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
....someone told me that there was a booklet in Gardeners' World for half price entry to various gardens round the country. I, without looking at the cover, went and bought it and only when I sat down a couple of days later to read it did I see that the offer is in fact 2 for the price of 1.

As I visit places like that on my own always, and prefer to do so, I now have a useless voucher booklet. I suppose everyone on here who is interested will have got this by now, but just in case anyone hasn't, is there anyone who can make use of it?

If so, pm me and I'll pop it in the post. Thanks Liz

Comments

• ixwood
    ixwood Posts: 2,550 Forumite
    Options
    That's a shame.

I think I'd be cheeky and politely ask other people outside if they're interested in half price entry. I'm sure most people would go for it.
  • cootambear
    cootambear Posts: 1,474 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ixwood wrote: »
    that's a shame.

I think i'd be cheeky and politely ask other people outside if they're interested in half price entry. I'm sure most people would go for it.

;)

Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2 = 4 (George Orwell, 1984).

(I desire) ‘a great production that will supply all, and more than all the people can consume’,

(Sylvia Pankhurst).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport