NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Lost tribunal appeal

I've been on lower rate of DLA and income support since i was 16, i'm 20 now. I suffer with social anxiety, agoraphobia, depression and panic attacks.
I've just had a letter stating that my income support has been stopped and that I've been fit for work since March last year. :(

I'm unable to leave the house alone, i'm currently being supported by an Occupational Therapist who takes me out once a week.
I don't feel like i could cope with work right now, and the very thought of it makes me feel suicidal.

I've got a letter from my GP stating my medical records since March of last year to appeal to the upper tribunal. Am I most likely going to fail it again?:(


  • snookeysnookey Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    You wont know unless you try. Do you have a psychiatrist and if not ask the gp to refer you. Also you need to get some support to fight your corner such as Mind. Give them a ring and if you feel that you cannot do that get the ot to on your behalf.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum