High credit score but still refused credit?

I have two phones. one with o2 and one with voda. Now the o2 phone doesnt get a signal in our home and as its for my business use i thought id get a voda monthly rolling contract(£15 a month cancel when you want).
I already have a pay monthly with voda at £20 per month. Anyway im now getting refused this rolling monthly contract. As its such a small amount to pay each month i just didnt dare apply for any other credit. I waited 2 months and applied again. Knocked back for a second time so ive paid for my credit score which comes out at 999........its the highest possible score. Whats going on?? I do pay off things early and never pay minimum repayments. Im on the electoral role and am a home owner. What can be affecting it??

Comments

• karlos100 wrote: »
    I have two phones. one with o2 and one with voda. Now the o2 phone doesnt get a signal in our home and as its for my business use i thought id get a voda monthly rolling contract(£15 a month cancel when you want).
    I already have a pay monthly with voda at £20 per month. Anyway im now getting refused this rolling monthly contract. As its such a small amount to pay each month i just didnt dare apply for any other credit. I waited 2 months and applied again. Knocked back for a second time so ive paid for my credit score which comes out at 999........its the highest possible score. Whats going on?? I do pay off things early and never pay minimum repayments. Im on the electoral role and am a home owner. What can be affecting it??

how long have you lived there? has someone else used the address for credit ?
    In London, you're never more than 20 feet away from someone telling you you're never more than 20 feet from a rat .
  • Hi Karlos,

You've got your credit score, but have you got your credit file from all 3 companies, as there may be something on there that is affecting the credit applications. You may have already got this with the score, but if not, it's worth considering.
    If you've nothing decent to say, perhaps you shouldn't say anything.

£2 savings jar £300:D
    Total credit card debts £1250:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - Will I ever learn!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure