Good Hotel Booking Sites that only require a deposit

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm after a hotel in Newcastle and then Bournemouth at the end of Feb and March for 2 and 3 nights respectively.

What I really want though (as plans may change) are for sites that offer decent hotels and only require a deposit to book and then the rest can be paid for on arrival etc.

I remember seeing one a while back, but can't find it! I hope it's not the only one out there!

Can anyone suggest any?

Thanks in advance! :beer:

T8RSP

Comments

• JulieM
    JulieM Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Newshound! I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 29 December 2010 at 8:50PM
    Options
    Have a look at Late Rooms, they don't ask for a deposit, you just settle up with the hotel when you leave (though they may take a copy of your card when you arrive).

The cancellation policy for the rooms is clearly shown, you can generally cancel up to around 24 hrs beforehand. Sometimes a hotel will ask for advance payment but it will be made clear so that you can avoid that one!
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    Venere also don't take any money, you pay when you stay (unless they have changed) and I often find them reasonable.
    Like JulieM says- websites will tell you when a rate is prepay in full- so try shopping around first using hotelscomparison or similar first then check their terms before you book.
  • Here you go newcastlecityhotels.com Check this site out, maybe it helps. Kisses.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure