Sure start Maternity Grant form?

I'm 29 weeks pregnant next week and will be sending off for the surestart maternity grant but I can't find an address anywhere that I have to send the form to?? Can anyone help??
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3

Comments

• earthmother
    earthmother Posts: 2,563
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You just need to send it back to your local jobcentre.

All the info, and a form, are here - http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/dwp/2002/maternity/

:)
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • maow425
    maow425 Posts: 335
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you ask your midwife, they sometimes have the form, and it comes with an envelope that's prepaid. If you can't get one from your midwife, pop down to your local Job Centre and ask for a Sure Start Maternity Grant form, and they will give you one that also comes with the form. You obviously don't have to use the form if you've already got one filled out, just use the prepaid envelope. I did this with mie a few weeks back now, as I downloaded the form from the DWP web site, but ended up going to probably 4 different post offices (as it says in the form that you can get the envelope from your local post office), but in the end just went to my nearest job centre and they were more than happy to give me the form. I just put my downloaded form in the envelope (after I'd had it signed and stamped by my midwife) and put it in a post box. I had the money in my account a few days later, so I could order all my washable nappies!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure