Help me find silver or pearl jewellery to go with my dress

Options
Help

I don't seem to have any luck in my quest to find the right silver or pearl jewellery for my dress.

I have lots of formal gold pieces, but the bride has a definate no no to yellow gold.

This is the dress:
008010214653?$ProdLarge$
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010315053_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Occasion+%26amp%3B+evening+wear~Dresses

These are the shoes: http://www.shoe-shop.com/products/Sandals/Clarks/Deep-Water/invt/ss34855 ss34855_Black_m.jpg

I'm wearing a bolero on top, but need slightly longer necklace to distract from the bosom on display:o because of the sweet heart neckline.

I've looked at all the usual places at pearly/silvery/purply etc necklaces and hopefully matching earrings, but no luck so far and I'm running out of patience and money.

I was wondering if any of you creative types had any suggestions or had come across something I could use, I'm getting truly desperate now?
"This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."

Comments

• shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Personally if it were me, I'd ditch a necklace and go for a pair of silver/diamante show stopper chandelier earrings to go with that :)

I'm have a lot of boobage and I'm not wearing a necklace. I'm wearing a blingy head piece and some small crystal earrings.

I love the heirloom dream earrings on this page http://www.glitzysecrets.com/earrings.html
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • LondonDiva
    LondonDiva Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Difference is that you're the bride (same wedding date though!) and I'm the MOH, so tasteful's the key...

There's more than enough boobage to be competition & I want all eyes on the bride not centred on my chest (at the evening party's a different thing though ;))
    "This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LondonDiva wrote: »
    Difference is that you're the bride (same wedding date though!) and I'm the MOH, so tasteful's the key...

There's more than enough boobage to be competition & I want all eyes on the bride not centred on my chest (at the evening party's a different thing though ;))

Ahh, didn't realise you were the MOH sorry!
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • double_mummy
    double_mummy Posts: 3,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    http://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/productlist.asp?a=resetsearch&catid=2&RootCatID=2

if you cant find what you want at a shop why not make your own??

there are online guides on there which are really straightfoward and easy to follow

x
    The only people I have to answer to are my beautiful babies aged 8 and 5
  • VK-2008
    VK-2008 Posts: 926 Forumite
    Options
    have you tried places like tesco and asda they do great jewellery espesh if you are only going to wear it once
    :A VK :A
  • chelbel1981
    chelbel1981 Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Options
    Jon Richard has some fantastic pieses in at the moment (they are a consession in Debenhams) necklaces not much over £20 plus there are always sale items :money:
    :heart2: 'Tied the Knot' Saturday 9th October 2010 :heart2:
    :blushing: Member of Diet Club October 2010 Brides and Grooms :blushing:
    Starting Weight: 14 stone 10.8lbs
    Current Weight: 13 stone 2lbs
    Total loss: 21.8lbs :j
  • LondonDiva
    Options
    Thanks ladies, keep them coming :)
  • jenhug
    jenhug Posts: 2,277 Forumite
    Options
    new look have some faux pearl and silver necklaces, as do dorothy perkins, they are very in at the moment.
  • kaysmith87
    Options
    what about something like this?

RIMG0109.jpg
  • LondonDiva
    Options
    Yes please, where is it from & importantly how much££
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure