Do Cobras Climb?

Have just had a phone call telling me not to go downstairs as there is a king cobra on the loose :eek: Its apparently 12ft long and they have closed 3 roads off looking for it :eek:

I know im 15 floors in the air but i think i will be closing all my windows tonight :o
The Only Thing Men Can Do Right Is Get Everything Wrong :D
Anyone Care To Prove Me Right? :D

Replies

• JanepigJanepig Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    I'm sure they can slither upstairs!!!! I had a dream about a rattlesnake the other night for some bizzare reason!! Anyway, I would be feeling just a touch nervous if I knew there was a snake on the loose in the area. Got any bicycle clips for your trouser legs???

Jxxx
    And it looks like we made it once again
    Yes it looks like we made it to the end
  • Janepig wrote:
    Got any bicycle clips for your trouser legs???

:eek: No and im not going out to get any :rotfl: I think i will definatly be staying locked indoors until it is found. Surely it cant survive outside in this weather for long though can it? :confused:
    16.8K Posts
    I'd be more worried if there was a tarantula on the loose :eek: :eek: !!!

Seriously though, why must people keep these things as pets?? What's wrong with a cat, dog or hamster????

Jxxx
  • ben500ben500
    23.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure someone hasn't been telling you stories about trouser snakes?:eek:
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • i would be just as worried if it was a tarantula :eek:

But thats an interesting point though why would you keep such a dangerous animal as a pet :confused:
    I had 2 geckos when i was younger that was different but they were far from dangerous.
    On the other hand how do you not notice a 12ft king cobra escaping? :confused: if it was a tarantula then its more understandable as its a lot smaller but a 12ft snake? :confused:
  • ben500 wrote:
    You sure someone hasn't been telling you stories about trouser snakes?:eek:

if only that was the case i wouldnt be sat here panicking :rotfl:
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet you wish you'd saved that recorder from your school days now, don't you? Never mind...........just wrap your hair in a [STRIKE]turbine[/STRIKE] towel, sit crossed legged on the floor and pretend you've got a snake charmer's flute.:D

By the way........did they say whether it's a spitting cobra? Best to wear goggles too, just in case.:eek:

Don't have nightmares.:D
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    16.8K Posts
    Nile wrote:
    I bet you wish you'd saved that recorder from your school days now, don't you? Never mind...........just wrap your hair in a [STRIKE]turbine[/STRIKE] towel, sit crossed legged on the floor and pretend you've got a snake charmer's flute.:D

By the way........did they say whether it's a spitting cobra? Best to wear goggles too, just in case.:eek:

Don't have nightmares.:D

You evil sod :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides