Bargain Biscuits

in N. Ireland
1 reply 1.2K views
BigAl94BigAl94 Forumite
1.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
Sainsbury's Forestside today selling tins of McVitties Victoria Luxury biscuits for 49P!! (checkout girls didn't believe it either!!)

Replies

• Just to let you know, in Forestside (and other branches) they will always have some sort of deal on on discontinued or short date items. My fiancée works there, and she is always picking up cheap stuff. Got girls Barbie socks recently, £0.01 per pair, and boys sport socks, 25p for 5 pairs. Also large boxes of shortbread after xmas about 20p each. These deals are all open to the public, not just employees. Only problem is they often go as soon as they are out on the floor, so you've go to be quick.
    I will endeavour to put any more of these up on the board as soon as she tells me.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides