Earning A Little Extra at Home

neverletitgetyoudown
neverletitgetyoudown Posts: 211 Forumite
edited 27 July 2010 at 7:33PM in Boost your income
Hi all,

Can any one give me any ides on how to earn a little extra money at home in the evenings??

ideally working online or offline but not on the phone

open to any ideas

Cheers all :money:

Comments

• plattinum
    plattinum Posts: 111 Forumite
    Hi there, maybe this is a great place to start compiling a list of all the ideas of making cash online. I'll start with the obvious ebay and amazon. I also make a few quid a week by playnig free bingo at costa and cheeky. I know theres a few people that use free scratchcards to make extra cash, not sure what the sites are though I"m afraid, maybe someone else can elaborate
  • plattinum wrote: »
    Hi there, maybe this is a great place to start compiling a list of all the ideas of making cash online. I'll start with the obvious ebay and amazon. I also make a few quid a week by playnig free bingo at costa and cheeky. I know theres a few people that use free scratchcards to make extra cash, not sure what the sites are though I"m afraid, maybe someone else can elaborate

cheers

i have given up on ebay as the fees sometime come to alot so try car boot sales

will keep an eye out tho
  • plattinum
    There's also pigsback, where you earn points which can be converted to vouchers. I have just started to collect points from coke, which can be converted to vouchers too, ideal for birthday and christmas presents. You dont even have to buy coke, I often pick empty bottles up whilst out walking. I sometimes play on bingoport aswell you play the free games to earn points which can be redeemed for amazon vouchers.
  • scottswald
    scottswald Posts: 128 Forumite
    anyone do crossword puzzles etc in the magazines to see if they win the prizes or money? anyone been successful?
    july 2010 - £12,146
    august 2010 - £11,446
    november 2010 - £8793
    april 2011 - £6175
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    see my signiture :D
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • plattinum
    Well done on the survey totals davester, they are pretty impressive!

I played bingo for a few hours this afternoon and won $4.60.Also I have started to use swagbucks again, you can earn amazon vouchers there for just searching.
    If you can get your head round the matched betting there's money to be made there.
  • shmeeko69
    shmeeko69 Posts: 392 Forumite
    sjg1983 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can any one give me any ides on how to earn a little extra money at home in the evenings??

ideally working online or offline but not on the phone

open to any ideas

Cheers all :money:

There is also clickbank.com to consider, which allows you to be affiliated to any digital product & receive up to 75% commission on every sale. Pick a niche product in an area you feel passionate about & do a bit of research about the product. Set up a squidoo lens page or wordpress blog & write two or three articles about your product with your affiliate link at the bottom and submit them to ezine & go articles and send your links to squidoo or your wordpress landing page & from there, your potential buyers can go to the vendors website with your affiliate link in the http address. You won't make instant money from this, but through time you will make a few sales.

Mark :beer:
    Lao Tzu - "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime"

Derek Bok - "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport