🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

barclaycard cashback card problem

Options
possible daft question - how do you actually claim the cashback on these cards? i can see how much ive accrued on my statement, but can see no evidence of it being taken off my balance or any info as to how to get the cash. am i missing something? tried ringing them but ending up speaking to a guy who could barely speak english who put me on hold until i went away!

Comments

• INT1
    INT1 Posts: 1,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LOL Oh dear.

Well for my Cap One and AMEX card they are paid annually.

Cap ONE in Jan and the Amex on the anniversary of opening the account up.
  • nickjr1985
    Options
    ahhhh that must be it. thanks!
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    on my barclaycard they are paid each month ... at the end of the list of spends and so reduces the total payable
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    CLAPTON wrote: »
    on my barclaycard they are paid each month ... at the end of the list of spends and so reduces the total payable

And mine too.
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • nickjr1985
    Options
    oh.
    just looked through all my statements since when i got the card in dec and cant see any sign of that...?
    it tells me the amount earned on the first page but thats it.
    i always clear my balance within the month, could that be anything to do with it?
  • INT1
    INT1 Posts: 1,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Give them a call to clarify.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income