Need a rubber stamp shaped like jigsaw piece

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Special Occasions & Other Celebrations
7 replies 1.4K views
sethsgransethsgran Forumite
2.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Hi I am looking for a rubber stamp that is shaped like the outline of a jigsaw piece. Has anyone seen any around? My daughter is thinking of having the jigsaw piece stamped then embossed on wedding invites as it is something special with her, OH and her little one.
Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals