20% Homebase discount weekend 5/2/05 Edinburgh St.leonards only

Firstly if this should be in a different forum then I apologize, please move it if this is the case.

Secondly to be absolutely clear on this i DO work for this Homebase store but I will not personally make anything from this, however obviously the store might.

what i am offering is a loophole in an offer this weekend. all staff have been given vouchers to give to friends and family to get 20% of all purchases in store this weekend (exlusions are vouchers) however as I am working this weekend I am happy to treat anyone from this site as a friend in order to get them 20% off.

I would advise homebase is not always the cheapest so please be a moneysaver and shop around, but if you where going to buy from homebase or the 20% off makes it cheaper for you then please come and see me in store on sat 5/2/05 or sun 6/2/05 i am working 12-8 on sat then 10-5 sun.

Please ask for Richard and say you are from this site and i will give you discount voucher.

This is ONLY for the store in Edinburgh St.Leonards Street. I have no power to give discount at other stores or over the phone.

We do not have displays of bathroom suites or kitchens in this store but can order them as any other store but you may want to get plans done at another homebase first. If so ask for a list of codes to make it easy to put thru till.

any other questions then please ask I will check back here before the weekend.
if i had known then what i know now

Comments

• deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Are you sure its not nationwide as Homebase regually do this offer, my neighbour works for them and often drops a card through the letterbox for me to use i think its about 4 times a year.
  • eaglesrjh
    eaglesrjh Posts: 376 Forumite
    yes it is a nationwide offer, however you must have a voucher to get the 20% off and other stores may not be willing to hand them out on the day or may have allready given out all their vouchers to friends and family. Basically i am holding onto some of the vouchers at my store to give ppl discount on the day.
  • Sounds good to me Eagle, how will I know you :cool:

Oops I should read properly Richard!
  • JimmyZ
    JimmyZ Posts: 57 Forumite
    Goldfish card holders can also get 20% off this weekend, i wonder if it'd be cumulative!
  • Toooo far for me to come but what are you going to do if loads a people come down to the store and keep asking for you?
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
  • JimmyZ wrote:
    Goldfish card holders can also get 20% off this weekend, i wonder if it'd be cumulative!

Yeh - you need to produce the voucher on the back of last months Goldfish booklet that arrives with the cc bill. It also stipulates only valid for 1 transaction. I'll be paying a visit though as I need a few things at the moment and may just pick up a bargain or 2:)
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    might just send my hubby down for his diy fix, only a few mins drive away

cheers!

fluffynit
  • nmealey
    nmealey Posts: 76 Forumite
    thanks Richard, I'm night shift but may pop over.

Neil
    If you can't say something nice - SHUT UP :p
  • Meeten
    Meeten Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Post
    WIfe has a GOLDFISH card - does that mean that I can use the voucher that she has, and also the additional 20% - or is that taking MONEYSAVING too far???

Me thinks that I wil be visiting the local store in Perth ....
    One day I want to be the pigeon...... and not the statue!
  • Hi guys.

Firstly the goldfish offer. no both cannot be used as all homebase vouchers say they cannot be used with any other voucher etc. so the till will not allow us to process both.

Secondly if it gets to the point that there are huge numbers of people coming down then do not worry. I have plenty of the vouchers and worst case scenario I will inform the information desk that if someone asks for me then they will hand a voucher out from there. Or if I am in danger of running out of vouchers there is another loophole I can use in that I can use the same voucher more than once so will not be a problem!

Remember though I'm only in 12-8 Sat then 10-5 Sun

Cheers guys

also remember as I saw someone mention the perth store I have no authority to give you discount at any other store than Edinburgh St.Leonards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport